Sea Glass Rentals & Property Management
Snow Removal Plowing Guidelines
In an effort to assure a smooth winter season of snow removal from all driveways and parking lots that are professional plowed by our contractors Sea Glass Rentals & Property Management LLC abides by the following:
1. DURING THE STORM, our contractor will open up all driveways and parking lots to allow emergency vehicles and our tenant(s)to enter or exit.
2. ONCE THE STORM HAS ENDED, our contractor will return to do one final clean up between the hours of 6:00 am and 11:00 pm. If the storm ends mid to late day and the contractor has not been to your location by 11:00 pm then they will continue to clean up between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm the following day.
3. Your vehicle must be cleared off and moved from the driveway/parking lot, so that when our contractor arrives the area is ready for final cleanup. Your vehicle must remain OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY OR LOT until the contractor arrives and the final cleanup is complete. If you are not home or unable to move your vehicle, it will be your responsibility to have made arrangements in advance to have your vehicle(s) moved. If you have more than one vehicle or visitors with a vehicle, it is your responsibility to see that those vehicles are moved as well. Unregistered or inoperable vehicles are not allowed in any driveway or parking lot and may be towed at the owner’s expense.
5. If your vehicle is not moved for the plowing cleanup, your vehicle may be towed from the property at the vehicle owner’s expense, responsibility and liability. We will not notify you prior to the start of cleanup. We do not knock on any door or blow the horn, you must be aware and prepared to move your vehicle prior to the start of cleanup. We do not want to tow any vehicles. It is to everyone’s benefit if all vehicles are promptly moved, allowing our contractor to do the job efficiently, so that you will have a clean and safe parking area.
6. If you have any problems with either the plowing or the contractor, please notify us, so that we may try to correct any problems that may arise.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We feel confident that we will have a smooth and safe winter season.
Diane and Kim
Sea Glass Rentals & Property Management LLC